Sunday, September 04, 2005

desiHER


desiHER
Originally uploaded by Anantya.


T-8 Days....and counting!



They say how life appears to you is a function of what you are really

focused upon or called by.



Sifting through recent random photos to inspire my every next rant

here, i came across this one from a walk Dasha and I took with friends

through a magical Warsaw arboretum/statue garden.



It would not be fair to say that, when i not separated from my beloved

for so long, the Shakti is so possessive of my attention, but this

rather protracted period of (de-facto) Brahmacharya practice in her

absence has me now feeling Her everywhere!



Counting down...

- to tearing off these orange robes,

- trading them in for the human-silk of her fragrant embrace,

- dropping the cool control (& cold showers) of pranayama's conductivity

- for the fecund peach-purple cloak, the floral leafy glen,

...of my Cinnamon Girl's return



......10, 9, EIGHT, 7, 6.....



*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home